Customer Service Assistantsamjones
We are looking to recruit a Customer Service Assistant to work in our busy after sales department. The ideal candidate will have previous customer service experience and understand the importance of an outstanding customer experience.
The role is varied, and you will be involved in all aspects of customer and client care, including but not limited to:
- Working within the After Sales team, providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Answering the telephones and dealing with email enquiries.
- Communicating with the Dispatch team, to ensure orders are correctly shipped.
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors.
- General Administration duties.
- A professional telephone manner
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Excellent attention to detail
- An excellent working knowledge of Microsoft systems, specifically Outlook & Excel
- An understanding of IT systems is not essential but would be very beneficial
This is a Temp to Perm role, and for the right candidate, an outstanding opportunity to develop your Customer Service career and really make your mark in an expanding business.
If this sounds of interest, contact our Recruitment team today on 01477 536515 to discuss the role in more detail or apply below by attaching your CV and please ensure to state ‘Customer Service’ in the Job Title field.
Please complete your application with as much relevant information as possible