Delivery & Returns
Shipments and returns
We will ship your order to anywhere in the UK. We do not ship to anywhere outside the UK but you can organise your own courier to collect your order if you wish.
Our standard company procedure is to deliver goods to the Credit or Debit Card address only; we can however deliver to a different address in certain circumstances.
Processing time on all orders is up to 10 business days.
About our delivery service
We use DPD to get your order to you as fast as possible, for smaller items we use Royal Mail.
Please note that all delivery times stated are only applicable after the full payment is received. Unfortunately we do not take deposits on items, all payments must be made in full before your item is built and shipped.
Business days include Monday– Friday 9 AM – 5:30 PM
When your order is shipped, we will notify you via email. Included in your email will be a tracking number for your shipment. We encourage you to track your package online or on the phone with the carrier. Most companies can provide an estimated delivery date. Be sure to contact us if anything seems unusual with the progress of the shipment.
Please provide a valid and complete physical shipping address for your delivery. Orders that come back or need to be re-shipped due to an incorrect or incomplete shipping address are subject to a £15.00 reshipping fee, at the discretion of SDR. Any package that is refused or returned to us as undeliverable will be subject to a minimum £7.50 refusal/delivery failure fee and the recovery of shipping fees.
If your shipment is delayed for an excessive length of time, or if the carrier has delivered the package but you have not taken possession of it, we will attempt to initiate a tracer investigation upon your request. This process takes up to 10 business days. In the unlikely event that your shipment is delayed due to an unforeseen problem before it has been shipped, we will contact you through your preferred method to give you a revised shipment date.
Products must be returned in the same condition as they are sold. It must not be used nor altered and must include all inserts and accessories, if applicable. If the item has been used or is not in the same condition as it was sold, we will inspect the item and communicate a revised valuation if different from the original selling price. Original shipping charges are not refundable (except in certain situations). Please note the following requirements:
The returned goods must be without any signs of wear, with all accessories and in their original packaging.
• Any unwanted returns must be made within 14 days of delivery
• All items must be in pristine condition and as sold.
• Refunds will be issued within 5 working days of receipt and inspection of the items.
• The warranty period is 12 months from the date of delivery, any items that are faulty within the first 30 days we will cover the cost of return, outside of 30 days it is down to the customer to return to us.
• You can return for refund within the first 30 days, outside of this period it is a warranty return and we will fix the issue or if unable we will replace the item.
Please see http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2000/2334/contents/made For the laws and regulations on distance selling and Software.
All returns require a Return Material Advice (RMA) number. Please contact us for a RMA number before making a return. Please email Shop@SDR.co.uk with your order reference
• Any Software (Download or Physical) or key code-only software is non-refundable. Defective key codes will be replaced unless they have been ordered in error.