e-discovery Trends, From Artificial Intelligence to Mobile Data Centressamjones
As companies prepare for the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and the accelerated adoption of artificial intelligence, 2017 is predicted as a year of change. Company’s will now have to manage greater volumes of data as well as multiplying communications channels in order to satisfy regulatory and legal demands. Here are a few predictions for 2017:
- Technology will play a vital role in helping organisations prepare for GDPR
- e-discovery will find new homes beyond regulation and legislation
- New sources of evidence will move into the spotlight
- Data management will take centre stage as increased data privacy really starts to matter.
- Authorities call for electronic submissions, rather than paper form.
Secure Data Recycling suggests you to get involved as much as you can by following all GDPR regulations and directives!