SDR provide a high quality and cost effective decommissioning service; the ability to provide a full service solution requires a complete understanding of the lifecycle of an asset which is why our controlled and professional approach is to first assess the environment and the risks associated in removal and then to create a plan to control the exit.
- Reduced costs of IT deployment and IT decommissioning
- Save valuable time by working with a single trusted supplier
- Improved security when loading, transferring, wiping and archiving sensitive business data
- Minimise business disruption during complex IT projects and ensure project success
- Value adding IT recovery options such as IT reuse, IT refurbishment, IT parts recovery or charitable donations
The scale of our operation is immense
Our skilled technicians provide a complete disposal package and are experienced in a range of decommissions, ranging from a server retirement to telephone masts and satellites.
Each decommission recieves the same attention to detail:
- Secure uninstall
- Dismantling and Asset Management
- Data destruction (If applicable)
- Removal and ultimate disposal
- Handling & Recycling of all your obsolete equipment
By working with one single trusted supplier to complete your decommission, you are ensuring that your site clearance or equipment retirement is completed with the minimum of disruption to your business.
SDR also offer a partnership program to work alongside infrastructure and engineering businesses across the UK to offer our expertise in this area.