Online Sales and E-Commerce Assistant
SDR specialise in supplying our customers with quality refurbished IT and component parts and we’re looking to add to our team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for checking, testing and listing IT equipment on our Ebay store. Dealing with all enquiries, both over the telephone and online, along with correctly despatching sold items.
A Self-motivated, enthusiastic individual with a good understanding of IT equipment is a must along with a background in online stores.
Duties will include:
- List and/or revise products in line with specified guidance.
- Take and use attractive photographs of products to make them appealing for sale and to drive and increase sales
- Print labels and package items ready for posting.
- Respond to customer questions, queries and general messages.
- Regular maintenance of the online shop to check that correct details have been entered to maximise sales.
- Stay up to date on changes in online policies, procedures and updates
- Share new products on the charity’s social media platforms.
- To achieve set monthly sales targets
Interested? Apply now and our Recruitment team will be in contact for a quick chat
Please complete your application below, supplying us with as much relevant information as possible. And please remember to type ‘Sales Executive’ in the Job title field.