SDR are currently recruiting for an Operations Coordinator to join our team in Cheshire. The key purpose of this role is to provide business support to the Operations Manager:
- Provide administration and management support within all areas of the business, specifically Accounts and Logistics.
- Ensure that all customer contracts are dealt with in accordance with relevant processes.
- Supporting the weekly and daily maintenance of the Transport Schedule.
- Completing daily reports for invoicing.
- Production and delivery of management information within agreed timescales.
- Form excellent working relationships with internal colleagues at all levels
- Liaison with external suppliers and other business areas.
- Ensure quality standards are maintained in all activities performed.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent attention to detail
- Planning and Organising skills
- Significant all round administrative experience
- Able to operate at all levels of the business
- Working knowledge of Business IT systems
- Hard working and driven
- Capable of working alone as well as part of a team
- Experience in a project support/co-ordination role
- PC literate – MS Word, Excel etc
- General knowledge of Operations, Transport or Accounts
- Significant relevant experience
In return for your hard work the company offer a rewarding package including:
- Pay Progression Scheme
- Up to 33 Days Holiday per year
- Excellent Career Development Opportunities
- Staff incentives, which include Nights out, Days at the Races and Christmas Party
This is an important role within the business, and would ideally suit a candidate looking for an introduction to an all round Operations role.
Please complete your application below, supplying us with as much relevant information as possible