Due to our expanding business, SDR are currently recruiting for an Operations Coordinator to join our team in Cheshire. The key purpose of this role is to provide business support to the Operations Manager:
- Provide administration and management support within all areas of the business.
- Ensure that all customer contracts are dealt with in accordance with relevant processes.
- Supporting the weekly and daily maintenance of the Transport Schedule.
- Completing daily reports for invoicing.
- Production and delivery of management information within agreed timescales.
- Form excellent working relationships with internal colleagues at all levels
- Liaison with external suppliers and other business areas.
- Ensure quality standards are maintained in all activities performed.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent attention to detail
- Planning and Organising skills
- Significant all round administrative experience
- Able to operate at all levels of the business
- A good working knowledge of Business IT systems
- Hard working and driven
- Very good Geographical knowledge of the UK
- Capable of working alone as well as part of a team
- Experience in a project support/co-ordination role
- PC literate – MS Word, Excel etc
- General knowledge of Operations, Transport or Accounts
- Significant relevant experience
In return for your hard work the company offer a rewarding package including:
- Pay Progression Scheme
- Up to 33 Days Holiday per year
- Excellent Career Development Opportunities
- Staff incentives, which include Nights out, Days at the Races and Christmas Party
This is an important role within the business, and would ideally suit a candidate looking for an introduction to an all round Operations role.
Please complete your application below, supplying us with as much relevant information as possible