Call our team on 0800 037 7777 for help and advice or fill in our online request form and we will provide you with a detailed quotation for our services;
IT recycling, WEEE disposal, Laptop recycling and much more. We offer a bespoke service and we will tailor our services to meet your requirements.
The collection will be made on the day of your choice using one of our vehicles, operated by a member of the Secure Data Recycling. Our staff will remove the hardware and deliver it to our secure recycling plant, in addition if you have hard drives, discs or tapes that need to be shredded, this can be arranged to be done on-site in our purpose-built shredding trucks or again delivered to our secure facility for an off-site shred.
All our operatives wear company uniforms and are security vetted as part of our ongoing ISO audits. Asset lists can be provided to show a trail of items collected, transported and disposed of.
Our waste collection and processing site is licensed by the Environment Agency (EAWML 100020) for the disposal of IT and WEEE waste and we are closely monitored by the agency to ensure that we follow the strictest guidelines.
All equipment is recycled, closely following Best Available Treatment Recovery and Recycling Techniques (BATRRT) and treatment of Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE). We will recycle or re-sell the items that we collect from your site, but we don’t simply send the items on to a 3rd party for recycling everything is done at our own secure site.
There are few recycling companies that can make this claim, but we are confident when we say that less than 2% of all your redundant equipment will go to landfill.
Secure Data Recycling guarantees the safe and secure destruction of all data collected by ensuring that the following standards are maintained at all times:
- Collection of items using our own security vetted staff.
- Collection of items using secure vehicles.
- Collection of Data Devices in secure containers.*
- Items are supervised or secure until loading is complete.
- Certificate of destruction issued.
- Asset Collection List signed off by customer.*
- Asset Collection List received verification.*
- Asset List items received and audit of data destruction.*
- Data destruction – all data carrying devices wiped or destroyed.
- Data wipe to HMG Infosec Standard 5 [CESG].*
* additional, optional services
Our Waste Management Facility
Unit 3, Cotton Farm, Middlewich Rd, Holmes Chapel, Cheshire CW4 7ET
At our secure site we can guarantee the following:
- Protected by 24hr online alarm.
- Protected by 24hr recorded & online CCTV.
- Onsite records of all staff present.
- Visitors Diary.
- Visitors supervised at all times.
- Goods In area supervised at all times.
- Site Managers daily inspection and report.
SDR are a fully accredited and compliant to the ISO 27001 standard