On-site and Off-site Document Shredding
On-site shredding service
Whether you require regularly scheduled on-site shredding services or a one-off, ad hoc shredding service, we can offer you the peace-of-mind of witnessing data destruction on your own premises with one of our purpose built trucks with a built in shredder. Furthermore, when you choose to have your confidential information shredded on your own premises, we offer a flexible approach to enable shredding at a time that suits your busy schedule.
All Secure Data Recycling staff are reliable professionals who have been carefully vetted and DBS checked and provide a fast and efficient service.
We are accredited to ISO9001 & ISO27001 for Quality Assurance, Security and the Environment.
All shredded material is 100% certified as recycled with a full audit trail.
Off-site shredding service
Our off-site service offers the same high standards as the on-site, the difference is that a purpose-built shredding truck is not required. One of our Secure Data Recycling vans will collect your confidential information and transport it back to our secure recycling plant where it will be shredded within 1 working day. The same high security standards apply for the off-site service:
- Secure Data Recycling reliable professionals, all vetted and DBS checked
- Tracked vehicles
- All shredded material is 100% certified as recycled with a full audit trail
Secure Data Recycling is one of the UKs leading document destruction specialists. A British company totally committed to the destruction and removal of sensitive and confidential material, providing a secure On Site Shredding and Off Site shredding service, ensuring maximum protection against potential misuse of company data.
FLEXIBLE DOCUMENT SHREDDING
- On-Site Service at your premises.
- Off-Site Service.
- Regular scheduled collections.
- Collections on request.
- Certified weighing system.
- Industrial shredding machines to shred up to 1 tonne per hour.
- Certificate of Destruction supplied compliant with the GDPR 2016 and Data Protection Act 2018.
- National service.
- Choice of containment.
- Lockable secure cabinets.
BENEFITS OF SHREDDING
- Requirement to security vet personnel in accordance with British Standard BS 7858:2012+A2 2009.
- Team of operatives wearing identification badges.
- Registered under the GDPR 2016 and Data Protection Act 2018.
- An independent UK company.
- Lockable security cabinets supplied to regular customers.
- Large or small quantities welcomed.
- ISO9001 and ISO27001 accredited for Quality Assurance, Environmental Management and Security Management Systems approved by ISOQAR with Approachable Certification (UKAS accredited).
Secure Data Recycling offer a competitive pricing structure, based on either weight (per kg) or time (per minute) depending on each individual customers needs.
For larger, less frequent clearances we can also offer a bespoke fixed price per half or full day.