Our state-of-the-art building facility benefits from the highest level of security and fire protection.
The following measures are in place to ensure complete security:
- High fencing around the perimeter of the site
- Single, locked gated entrance – only authorised personnel have accesss
- Visitors must provide 24 hours notice and once on the premises, are escorted at all times
- Access control to each area within the site
- Internal and external colour CCTV cameras for 24 hour surveillance
- Police response
- All staff vetted
Fire protection is extremely important to us. To ensure that your records and items are safe at all times we have the following fire protection measures in place:
- VESDA (Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus) smoke detectors. This system constantly samples the air conditions and should any changes occur a warning is sent to the Operations team with a zonal reference.
- Zonal monitoring alerts key holders and the local police or fire brigade of any concerns.
- Zonal sprinkler system. Should the sprinkler system be required as a last resort, it would only be activated in the area of the fire. This avoids jeopardising the entire archive. Our pumps are tested weekly to ensure that they are fully functional.
- On site water tanks
- Inergen gas protected areas. Inergen gas is used in our Durasteel vaults. These vaults are completely sealed, separate from our archive areas and as such are used for business critical documents. In the unlikely event of a fire igniting within the vault the Inergen gas is released and reduces oxygen levels to eliminate the fire.